Upcoming events in Lake County
The following are upcoming events in Lake County.
• Lake County Township Association meets at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 23, at the Eden Township Hall.
• Blessing of the Bows begins at 10 a.m. on Saturday, Aug. 25, at God’s True Vine Church, 5889 Nelson Road, Baldwin.
• The Crop Hunger Walk begins with registration at 10 a.m. on Saturday, Aug. 25, at the Baldwin Congregational Church, 870 Beech Street, Baldwin. The walk begins at 10:30 a.m.
• Pleasant Plains Township meets at 6 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 27, at the Baldwin Business Center.
• Grace Mobile Pantry, together with Feeding America Food Bank, will provide free fresh food beginning at noon on Tuesday, Aug. 28, in the parking lot of Grace Lutheran Church, 8636 S. M-37 Baldwin.
• Peacock Township meets at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 29, at the Peacock Township Hall.
• Lake Township meets at 11:30 a.m. on Thursday, Aug. 30, at the Lake Township Hall.
• VFW Post No. 5315 offers live music and food at 5 p.m. every Friday. This is open to the public.
• Alcoholics Anonymous meets at 8 p.m. every Wednesday at St. Ann’s Catholic Church in Baldwin and at 8 p.m. every Saturday at Baldwin Congregational Church.
• Baldwin Rotary Club meets at noon each Wednesday in the Pere Marquette Room at Pompeii’s.