The following are some upcoming events in Lake County:
- Lake Township Board meets at 11:30 a.m. on Thursday, Jan. 26, at 15580 S. Star Lake Road, Baldwin.
- Pleasant Plains Township Board meets at 6 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 30, at 885 8th St., Baldwin.
- FiveCAP, Inc. Board of Director meetings take place at 4 p.m. the last Thursday of each month at the FiveCAP, Inc. main office, located at 302 N. Main St., Scotville. The meetings will take place on the following dates: Jan. 26, Feb. 23, March 30, April 27, May 25, June 29, July 27, Aug. 31, Sept. 28, Oct. 26, Nov. 30 and Dec. to be determined due to holidays.
- There will be a Community Outreach Fellowship Pasta Dinner at 5:30 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 28, at Evergreen Covenant Church, 7396 Evergreen Road, Branch. There is a $2 donation for adult and children eat free. Everyone is invited.
- Anyone interested can sign up for hunter safety classes at 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 11 or Saturday, Feb. 25 at Pompeii's in Baldwin. Anyone interested in becoming a hunter safety instructor are also encouraged to come.
- Eat Healthy, Be Active! will take place 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Wednesdays, Feb. 8, 15 and 22, at the Pathfinder Community Library, 812 Michigan Ave., Baldwin. This program, made possible by the Lake County Community Foundation, will help people learn to eat healthy on a budget, enjoy healthy foods and encourage an active lifestyle. Call Bonnie at (231)-745-4010 to reserve a spot. Limited to 25 families.
- Baldwin Rotary Club meets each Tuesday at noon in the Pere Marquette Room at Pompeii’s.
- The Baldwin Lions Club meets at 6 p.m. every second and fourth Tuesday at Pompeii's in Baldwin. For more information, contact Laura Johnson at (231) 250-0537.