The following actions were taken in Lake County Trial Court the week ending May 21:
- Shawn Michael Elgie, of LeRoy, pleaded no contest to fishing without a license. The defendant was sentenced to fines and costs of $235.
- Gregory Clifford Ashley, of White Cloud, pleaded no contest to trespass to hunt/fish. The defendant was sentenced to $290.
Trial Court offenses
- Duane Allen Flynn,27, of Luther, was arraigned in Circuit Court on charges of possession of a controlled substance, less than 25 grams and habitual offender/ second offense notice. A pretrial was scheduled for May 27, 2014 at 1:30 p.m. Bond was continued.
- Fredric Kevin Hilder, 58, of Baldwin, was arraigned in Circuit Court on charges of interfering with electronic communication and domestic violence/second offense. A pretrial was scheduled for May 29, 2014 at 2 p.m. Bond was continued with the condition of no contact with the victim.
- Tracy Allan Stutzman, 47, of Ludlow, IL, was scheduled for arraignment on two charges of criminal sexual conduct first degree (person under 13, defendant 17 or older), and an added third count on May 29, 2014 at 9 a.m. A pretrial was scheduled for May 29, 2014 at 9 a.m. also. Bond was increased to $10,000. ten percent.