The following actions were taken in Lake County Trial Court the week of February 15, 2016:
- Tamie Annice Betteridge, 56, of Branch, was arraigned on a charge of operating while intoxicated. A pretrial was scheduled for 9 a.m. on Thursday, Feb. 18, 2016. Bond of $3,500, 10 percent was posted.
- Michael James Cavender, 41, of Baldwin, pleaded guilty to a charge of operating a motor vehicle without security. The defendant was sentenced to fines and costs of $375 and one year in jail at the discretion of the court.
- Olivia Alyson Marie Eicbaur, 20, of Kaleva, was bound over to circuit court on a charge of carrying a concealed weapon. The defendant is free on personal recognizance bond.
- Edward Lamarr Henson, 34, of Detroit, was arraigned on a charge of disorderly person - drunk. A pretrial is scheduled for 9 a.m. on Feb. 18, 2016. Bond was set at $2,500, 10 percent.
- Majena Ruby Hinton, 18, of Idlewild, was arraigned on a charge of breaking and entering, illegal entry without owners permission. A pretrial is scheduled for 9 a.m. on Thursday, Feb. 18, 2016. The defendant is free on personal recognizance bond with a condition of no entry at Vic's.
- Curtis Robert Holden. 65, of Muskegon, pleaded guilty to a charge of possession of firearms by a felon. Sentencing is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. on Monday, March 15, 2016. Bond was continued. Charges of possession of a firearm in a vehicle or motor boat and habitual offender-fourth offense notice were dismissed.