Strengthening Families workshops scheduled next three months
BALDWIN — Building up families and equipping youth for success is something Faith C. Thomas-Jones, parent liaison for Great Start Parent Coalition, takes to heart.
For the next three months, there will be Strengthening Families workshops from 6 to 8 p.m. every other Monday, beginning Aug. 28, at the Pere Marquette Room at Pompeii’s in Baldwin.
The following programs will be scheduled:
• Parental Resilience on Monday, Aug. 28. Register by Thursday, Aug. 24
• Knowledge of Parenting and Child Development on Monday, Sept. 11. Register by Thursday, Sept. 7.
• Concrete Support in Time of Need on Monday, Sept. 25. Register by Thursday, Sept. 21.
• Social and Emotional Competence of Children on Monday, Oct. 9. Register by Thursday, Oct. 5.
• Social Connection on Monday, Oct. 23. Register by Thursday, Oct. 19.
For more information, any questions, or to register for workshops, contact (817) 600-8550 or email@example.com.