The menu for St. Ann’s Meals for the week of Nov. 28, is as follows:
- Monday, Nov. 28: Enchiladas, Madori blend, Spanish rice, muffin and pears.
- Tuesday, Nov. 29: Sliced turkey, mashed potatoes, peas and carrots, wheat bread and mixed fruit.
- Wednesday, Nov. 30: Sloppy Joes, hash browns, mixed vegetables and fresh fruit.
- Thursday, Dec. 1: Baked fish, cheesy potatoes, Nantuckey blend, wheat bread and mandarin oranges.
- Friday, Dec. 2: Mini brats with bun, stewed tomatoes, macaroni and cheese and chocolate chip cookie.