The menu for St. Ann’s Meals for the week of Oct. 31, is as follows:
- Monday, Oct. 31: Mummy dogs, creepy pasta, veggie skeletons, spider eggs and Halloween surprise,
- Tuesday, Nov. 1: Baked chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, mixed vegetables, wheat bread and pears.
- Wednesday, Nov. 2: Spaghetti with sauce and meatballs, Italian vegetables, garlic bread and apricots.
- Thursday, Nov. 3: Roast pork, scalloped potatoes, carrots, wheat bread and peaches.
- Friday, Nov. 4: Scalloped chicken, squash, mixed vegetables, wheat bread, chocolate cake with frosting.
- Salad bar and soup open to the public from 11:15 to 1 p.m. Salad bar is $1 per pound and 15 cents per additional ounce. A 12 ounce cup of soup is 75 cents. Take outs available. Proceeds benefit the meal program.