Spectrum Health Reed City Hospital scholarship applications due April 17
REED CITY — The deadline to apply for Spectrum Health Reed City Hospital’s annual scholarship awards is fast approaching.
Two $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to graduating high school seniors who are planning to enter the health sciences profession. Interested seniors must fill out an application at spectrumhealth.org/reedcity-scholarships and must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Applicants must be a student of at either Baldwin High School, Evart High School, the Mecosta Osceola Career Center, Pine River High School or Reed City High School.
- Applicants must be pursuing a degree in health sciences.
- Applicants must have a current high school GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Applicants must submit written goals and aspirations.
- Applicants must submit a list of extra-curricular activities, work history and community service.
The deadline for receipt of applications is Friday, April 17. The scholarship will be awarded following the conclusion of the student’s first semester of college or university, provided a GPA of 2.5 was maintained.
Questions regarding the scholarship program can be directed to Sarah Neubecker at (231) 592-4402 or by email at email@example.com.