Michigan Department of Health and Human Services recently distributed 8,400 KN95 protective masks to 32 residential group home providers in Mason, Lake and Oceana counties as part of its the Mask Up, Mask Right campaign. West Michigan CMH assisted MDHHS with the local distribution. Pictured is Deb Davis (left), manager of the Samaratis group home in Scottville, accepting the masks from Nicole Kusebuski, network and QI specialist at West Michigan CMH. (Courtesy photo/Michigan CMH)
- SHERIFF'S CORNER: Clarifying laws on shooting firearms
- SHERIFF'S CORNER: 'Don't tell me I can't film in public, cop-er!!"
- SHERIFF'S CORNER: A look at gun laws
- SHERIFF'S CORNER: The three basic ORV road rules
- Baldwin coach reflects on championship season
- SHERIFF'S CORNER: A review of ORV rules and laws
- Lake County Trial Court report
- 2 men arrested in northern Michigan cocaine, meth bust
- Lake County Sheriff Rich Martin recently presented a check for $300 to the Polar Plunge for...
- The 2022-23 season Pine River wrestling earned another district title and get four wrestlers...
- JJ Eads finished his fourth year as coach oif Baldwin in the regional semifinals last week and...
- Pine River had its season come to an ended with this district first round loss to Manton in...