Lake County Community Events Calendar
LAKE COUNTY -- The following is a list of community events happening in and around the area. If you have an event you would like posted on the calendar, or if any information is incorrect, contact firstname.lastname@example.org:
• The Baldwin summer concert series at the Wenger Pavilion on 8th Street in Baldwin will feature Jenna Mammina/Rolf Sturm and friends, at 7 p.m., Aug. 29, Mary Rademacher and the Rad Pack, at 7 p.m., Sept. 2, and The General Assembly Big Band at 7 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 5. For more information visit baldwinsummerconcerts.org or call (231) 723-7500.
• The pleasant Plains Township board of trustees will meet virtually at 9 p.m., Aug. 31 For information on how to attend the meeting visit pleasantplainstwp.com or call (231) 660-4797.
• The Lake County Republican party will meet at 6 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 3, in Arrowhead Village, off Astor Road. Please bring a dish to pass and visitors, new friends welcome.
• Webber Township will host a large item pick from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Sept. 12, at the Webber Township Hall, 2286 W. Springtime St., Baldwin. No tires, cement or building materials, please.
• There will be a candidate meet and greet at 3 p.m., Sept. 19, at the Purchase Pavilion, 301 State St., Luther. The event is open to all candidates on the November ballot. Please bring your own tables and chairs. RSVP at (231) 233-7923 or (231) 388-1137.