Lake County Community Events Calendar
LAKE COUNTY -- The following is a list of community events happening in and around the area. If you have an event you would like posted on the calendar, or if any information is incorrect, contact email@example.com:
• The Feeding American Mobile Food Pantry will be at St. Ann's Senior Center at 1 p.m., July 17, 1091 Maple St., Baldwin, and at Grace Lutheran Church at 10 a.m., July 28, 8636 M-37, Baldwin. For information call (231) 779-0056.
• The Baldwin Schools Summer Feeding program is from 9 to 1 a.m., every Monday and Thursday at Baldwin High School, 525 4th St., Baldwin. For information call (231) 745-4791.
• The Lake County Historical Society's first Folk Friday performance with Kitty Donahue, Irish singer and songwriter, will be at 7 p.m., July 17, at the open barn doors of the Historical Society Museum and Library, 915 N. Michigan Ave., Baldwin. For more information call (231) 898-6500.
• The Pleasant Plains Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on a special land use permit for the purpose of a marijuana grow facility in the township at 10 a.m., July 18, at the Pleasant Plains Township Hall, 7333 M-37, Baldwin. Social distancing will be required and masks are recommended. For information call (231) 660-4797.
• The Webber Township planning commission will meet at 6 p.m., July 20, at the Webber Township Hall, 2286 W. Springtime St., Baldwin. Social distancing is required and masks are recommended. For information call (231) 745-3471. To access the meeting virtually, go to webbertownship.org.
• The Lake County Republican party will meet at 6 p.m., July 30, at the Arrowhead Association Pavilion near Mench Lake. Bring a dish to pass and your own utensils. Drinks will be provided. To get to the Park, go west on Washington (road courthouse is on) to Astor Road and turn right. Take Astor Road to Arrowhead Trail and turn west/left, then turn north/right on Chief Okemos Trail. The Park is a short way down on the right. For more information call, (231) 745-9016.