Lake County Clerk Patti Pacola announced her office recently started a Complete Count Committee, consisting of herself, Lake County Commissioner Betty Dermyer, Bonnie Povilatis of Pathfinder library, Heather Morche of the Luther library, Elk Township Supervisor Lou Fitz, Heather Streicher of the Chase Township Library, Sally Mellema of District Health Department No. 10, chief deputy clerk Shari Gibbs and Kris Steinberg of the U.S. Census Bureau. The group has dedicated itself to reaching out to secluded groups to make sure everyone is counted in the upcoming U.S. Census. "The Census provides a picture of who we are as a county and we want that to be an accurate picture possible," Pacola stated. (Courtesy photo)
- SHERIFF'S CORNER: 'Don't tell me I can't film in public, cop-er!!"
- SHERIFF'S CORNER: A look at gun laws
- SHERIFF'S CORNER: A review of ORV rules and laws
- SHERIFF'S CORNER: Clarifying laws on shooting firearms
- SHERIFF'S CORNER: The three basic ORV road rules
- Luther woman dedicates bench 43 years after mother's murder
- SHERIFF'S CORNER: 'You mean I need an ORV title?'
- This 12-piece Ninja cookware set is over $100 off on Amazon
- Lake County Sheriff Rich Martin recently presented a check for $300 to the Polar Plunge for...
- The 2022-23 season Pine River wrestling earned another district title and get four wrestlers...
- JJ Eads finished his fourth year as coach oif Baldwin in the regional semifinals last week and...
- Pine River had its season come to an ended with this district first round loss to Manton in...